We are looking for dynamic, hard working volunteers to join our team and help us put together India’s definitive trade event for music, film and Media. Learn a wide range of industry oriented skills, meet new people from the industry, get hands on experience organising a large scale festival from the ground up!
Benefits of volunteering:
- Get hands on experience organizing an international level festival / trade event
- Meet and network with like-minded creative individuals, artists, journalists and industry professionals from around the world
- Get insights into the inner workings of the music, film and Media industries
- Learn the ins and outs of organizing large scale events
- Learn from professionals who have years of experience working in the worldwide music & film industry
- Learn new skills in the fields of: stage management, audio engineering, artist management/artist liaison, event management, Music/Arts PR, social media marketing and more
- Have fun!
Deadline for submissions: November 20th, 2018.
Training/Orientation will take place before the festival - volunteers selected to participate will be informed of training session days/timings.
To volunteer and be a part of the IndiEarth team, fill out the form below:
Thank you for all your submissions! Registration is now closed